Why do I need Emotional Intelligence / Emotional Competence skills?
By learning the skills to manage your feelings, emotions can become something that empower you rather than sabotage your relationships, activities and careers.
Research shows that Emotional Competence can positively affect people in many ways, for example;
- helps you improve your decision making.
- moves you towards constructive, effective actions.
- reduces destructive behavior.
- improves student academic achievement.
- reduces burnout.
- enhances conflict resolution abilities.
- supports effective communication skills.
- develops the ability to lead others.
- encourages you to build stronger, healthy relationships.