What can your donation do?
- A donation of $25 will provide a curriculum booklet for a student unable to pay.
- A donation of $100 will provide an hour of expert teaching to a high school class.
There are two ways to donate money to Equilibrium Dynamics, a California 501(c)(3)* charitable nonprofit corporation.
- Credit Card donations can be made using the "DONATE" or "Make a Donation" button below.
- Or, you can send donations by check or money order to:
P.O. Box 27173
San Francisco, CA 94127
All donations are welcome. No amount is too small, or too large. In fact, we really appreciate every single contribution.
Our Tax ID (EIN) number is 06-1777423
Your private donation will enable Equilibrium Dynamics to train more teachers and provide more workshops and programs to a greater number adults, teens and children, including those in disadvantaged communities, helping them to learn the skills to balance their emotions and use clear focus and good judgment for their own best performance.
* IRS form 1023 filed pro bono by Cooley Godward, LLP, attorneys at law.
As an organization we are committed to financial responsibility. We strive to keep costs down and teaching is always our first priority.