Our workshops empower students, educators, administrators and parents to improve performance through emotional intelligence skills training and consultations.
We develop teaching materials and resources for use with high school, college, medical students and faculty. Grade school materials are also available.
- McClymonds High School, Oakland funded by the San Francisco Foundation - Emotional Competence workshop series for Parents, Teachers and Students.
- UC San Francisco and UC Davis – Emotional Competence Workshops provided for Post Bac programs assisting students on how to deal constructively with anxiety and the process of applying to medical school
- UCSF Faculty Development Day - Emotional Intelligence Skills contribution to workshop by PROF-PATH “Effective Mentoring for All” Loma Flowers, MD in collaboration with Alicia Fernandez, MD, Louise Aronson, MD and Alma Martinez, MD.
- Satcher Health Leaderships Institute, Morehouse College, GA - ‘Building a Winning Team,’ workshop and facilitated discussion.
- City College San Francisco - Guardian Scholars Program - helping students exiting the foster care system, CalWORKS program helping students as part of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- National Equity Project’s Urban Small School Symposium - ‘On Our Watch: Preparing Urban Students for Life, Leadership and Academic Excellence’- presentation ‘Emotional Balance and Conflict Resolution.’
- San Francisco Sheriff’s Department 5 Keys Charter High School, the first jail based and post-release charter high school in the nation.
- Girls Inc of NYC for New York’s Women’s Foundation Girls Leadership Day Workshop on ‘Health Safety and economic security’
- SNMA medical students
- HBCs, nationally
- Kent State, OH
- Sonoma State, CA
- San Francisco and Sonoma County High Schools, California
- Eton College, England