Individuals can attend workshops to apply emotional intelligence skills in their personal or professional life.
People may also choose to take part in more intensive Emotional Competence Specialist Training - which trains people to teach the curriculum themselves.
Presentations and workshops:
- Public Workshop 'Handling Hard Times: 5 practical strategies for managing emotions in the current economy.'
- San Francisco Multi-Racial Playgroup - Emotional Competence workshop for parents.
- Women’s Leaders 2008: A Symposium for Women in University Settings, San Francisco. Emotional Intelligence Skills Workshop - ‘Balanced emotions, Clear focus and Good Judgment for Best Performance.’
- McClymmonds High School, Oakland, CA and Alternatives in Action - Emotional Competence Workshop Series for Parents.
- University of California Berkeley Extension - Contributing emotional competence skills workshop to ‘Moving on Up: Women and Leadership’ course.