We believe the integration of Emotional Intelligence skills to be a significant contributor to the effectiveness of Public Health systems.
We provide introductory lectures and seminars for students and faculty as well as health organizations, community based organizations and corporations.
- Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Equity, UCLA School of Public Health - An intensive program designed for Public Health professionals in ‘Emotional Competence Specialist Training.’
- Housing and Urban Health Clinic, San Francisco Department of Public Health - EQD planning and facilitation of staff retreat.
- Minority Training Program in Cancer Control Research at UCSF and UCLA - Emotional Intelligence skills training called 'Staying the Course' provided for this summer institute program aiming to recruit minorities into doctoral programs in cancer control research.
- RAMS PAES Counseling and Pre-vocational services, San Francisco - an EQD workshop series 'Emotional Competence dealing with multigenerational unemployment, poverty, racism and trauma.'
- East Bay Community Recovery Project, Oakland, CA - staff workshop ‘Emotional Competence Training’.
- Kaiser Permanente National Diversity Conference.