Training is tailored to the particular needs of the participants. Choose your focus depending on the clients you serve.
Therapists interested in working with dreams in therapy can apply for participation in the quarterly dream seminar teaching the Dream Interview Method of dream interpretation. This client based, practical approach dovetails well with the emotional intelligence skills necessary for successful personal and professional growth.
The seminar is free of charge and is led by Dr. Flowers in San Francisco. Contact Dr. Flowers firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups of therapists can arrange single presentations or more intense work in the Dream Interview technique.
- UCSF Dept of Psychiatry, Professional Development - ‘Care of the Psychiatrist.’
- California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) - ‘Dream Interviewing Technique’ for Psychiatry residents.
- Northern California Psychiatric Society (NCPS) - Presentation ‘Emotional Competence and Dreams: Interlocking Skills’ at Annual Meeting.
- Southeast Child/Family Therapy Center, San Francisco – EQD facilitation of Staff Retreat.
- Stanford Child Psychiatrist Trainees Retreat, Elkus Ranch Environmental Education Center Half Moon Bay - 'Navigating your program to meet your professional training goals.’